15. When does a member generally deactivate their membership
When discussions with a matching party is going on, a member may want to deactivate their registration temporarily. To reactivate membership, please send an email to [email protected]
14. How do I cancel my membership
13. How do I improve my chances of finding the best match
12. Can I change any or all of the details of my profile once it is created
You can change some data in your profile. Please contact the Admin if there was an error made when entering other data
11. What is a profile ID?
10. When is a profile not accepted
9. How do I advertise in this website
8. How do I contact the other party if I found a matching profile
You need to express interest and wait for the other party to accept. Once they accept you will get an email notification. After that, one of the parties can contact other by phone or email.
7. Once I pay the membership fee, can I view all matching profiles.
After paying you need to wait up to 48 hrs for your data to be verified for validity and completeness. You can view the matching profiles after receiving an email confirming your registration is accepted.
6. Can I register now and pay the membership fee later
You can enter your profile information and save them first. You can log-in later and make payment by one of the 3 options (Paypal, Credit Card or Direct Deposit)
5.. Do I need copies of horoscope charts at the time of registration
You have 3 options here:- a) upload the charts, b) provide time and city of birth, c) Give later to other party directly
4. When do I have to upload photos
Uploading photos is OPTIONAL at the time of registration. You can exchange photos privately after initial communication with other party
3. Can anyone visiting the website view my detail
Only registered clients with matching profiles can view your details (except email and phone number). Contact details are provided only after one party "Express Interest" and other party "Accept"..
2.. Other than the membership fee are there any other fees payable?
None. No other type of fees to be paid for the full period of membership
1. How much is the annual membership fee
It is only AUD50 per year. No other fees at any stages